- Portable Power: The Halo Bolt Power Charger is a portable charger that can power up your devices on the go. It’s especially useful during emergencies when you need to charge your phone, tablet, or other electronic devices.
- Multi-Functional: Besides its charging capabilities, the Halo Bolt Power Charger also features a built-in flashlight and can be used as a jump-starter for your car in case of a dead battery.
- Versatility: The Halo Bolt Power Charger is compatible with a wide range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and even some small appliances. This means you can use it to charge almost anything, making it an essential tool for emergencies.
- Long Battery Life: The Halo Bolt Power Charger has a long battery life, meaning it can keep your devices charged for an extended period. This is especially useful during power outages or when you’re traveling and don’t have access to a power outlet.
- Easy to Use: The Halo Bolt Power Charger is incredibly easy to use, with a simple interface and straightforward instructions. This makes it accessible to people of all ages and technical abilities.
- Review: We put the Halo Bolt Air to the test when our Chevy Tahoe died while parked at a campground in Placer, CA. At this point, we had only used the Halo to power a projector and laptop and were rather skeptical about something so small being about to jump a car battery. But to our surprise, the Tahoe jumped on the first try. We tested the same unit when an RV battery died overnight when camping at Bullards Bar Reservoir and when a boat died on Lake Tahoe. In both instances, the Halo Bolt came through.
Overall, the Halo Bolt Power Charger is an essential emergency gadget that provides peace of mind, ensuring you’re always prepared for any situation.
We tested the Halo Bolt in real-time, and it saved us on land and on water.
We’ve all been there before. We’re out camping, enjoying the great outdoors when our phone suddenly runs out of battery. Or we’re driving, and our car breaks down. In these situations, having a power charger on hand is always helpful. But which one should you choose? We put the Halo Bolt Power Charger to the test in real-life scenarios, and it definitely saved us in a pinch! Here’s why this is the emergency gadget you need to have.
We were able to test the Halo Bolt in a real-life situation.
Although a seemingly small device, the Halo Bolt proved useful during our testing process. Not only did it work effectively as a car charger on an SUV (Chevy Tahoe), but it also successfully jumped a boat battery (Cobalt) and came in handy when we needed to jump an RV battery (Coleman Camper). These experiences showed us exactly why the Halo Bolt Power Charger should be considered essential for any emergency situation – you can trust that it will get you out of whatever power jam you find yourself in!
The Halo Bolt was able to save us on land and on water
The Halo Bolt Power Charger came to our — literally — life-saving rescue on both land and water! We were RV’ing at a campground last summer (Lawson’s Landing at Dillons Beach) when the RV battery died overnight. Since we were without jumper cables and available friends nearby, we remembered that the Halo was just s few steps away in the Suburban. Thankfully, the Halo Bolt could jumpstart the RV generator with just one push of a button. It’s as simple as plugging the battery cables into the Halo and then connecting red and blue clips of the jumper cable to the battery. You then push one button and turn your car ignition to start, and the engine fires right up.
We recently found ourselves in another precarious situation – on a boat parked at a dock in Lake Tahoe – when the boat’s battery suddenly died. Luckily, the Halo Bolt also works great for jumping marine batteries, and again with one push of a button, the Halo Bolt fired up the boat engine without fail. The Halo saved us from wasting a fun day on Lake Tahoe and delivered big time. If you’re looking for an emergency gadget that has got your back on land and on water, the Halo Bolt is definitely one you’ll want to have stored in your car, boat, and RV! It’s small, lightweight, and compact.
We highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an emergency gadget.
Halo Bolt is the emergency gadget you need to have. This power charger comes in multiple models and is sold on Amazon.com at a very reasonable price. Halo Bolt can jumpstart virtually any vehicle battery, so even if your car battery suddenly dies, Halo Bolt has you covered! It also doubles as a portable power bank, allowing you to charge your USB devices. Halo Bolt is an all-in-one emergency gadget and battery-charging device that no one should go without.
In our opinion, the Halo Bolt is an excellent emergency gadget to have on hand. Not only did it save us in a land-based emergency, but also in a water-based one! We highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an emergency gadget that can truly do it all.
Where can you buy a Halo Bolt Charger?
You can pick up various versions of the Halo from multiple retailers. However, we found Amazon to feature several models ranging from $87 – $205, depending on the model you select, and if you have Prime, shipping is free. That said, if you are interested in more of a bundle with accessories, QVC provides a way to pay over time with their Easy Pay option.
HALO Bolt Max Car Jumpstarter w/ AC outlet Charging Ports Air Compressor
Amazon – $189.99 with Free Prime Delivery
Halo Bolt Air 58830 mWh Portable Emergency Power Kit with Tire Pump
4 Interchangeable Air Nozzles, Extra Accessory Kit, Car Jump Starter, and Car Charger – Black Graphite
Amazon – $129.99